Terms & Conditions
For further details on our Booking Terms & Conditions, please see our Terms & Conditions page.
These voucher terms and conditions (Voucher T&C’s) pertain to all vouchers sold directly through the restaurant: Carters, C/O Adderly Hill & Co. The Courtyard, Bubtsford Drive, Bromsgrove B60 3DJ (Hereafter addressed as “The Restaurant” or “we” or “us” or “our”). The Restaurant is owned by Carters Restaurant Ltd. Company no.: 14538388. VAT no.: 430 501 842
- Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and cannot be used after that date.
- Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
- The Restaurant reserves the right to alter the price of the menu experience. We cannot guarantee the menu price at the time of voucher purchase will be the same when the voucher is redeemed.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction at Carters; no change will be issued for any unused amount.
- Any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year’s Day, exclusive Sunday events, Private Hire bookings or certain promotional days such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. Please ask when booking.
- Vouchers are valid for a dining experience at the restaurant only and cannot be used to purchase any other merchandise or products.
- Reservations are subject to availability & dietary restrictions, at our discretion. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Voucher redemption process.
- If redeeming a gift voucher for a restaurant experience, please contact the restaurant directly to make the reservation and mention during booking. Once a gift voucher reservation has been confirmed, your voucher will then act as your ‘ticket’ and is subject to standard terms & conditions.
- If redeeming a gift voucher for extras such as drinks, present the gift voucher to a member of the team prior to payment.
- Vouchers are not transferable and cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
- The Restaurant reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding your purchase, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers via email please contact 0121 449 8885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – please note this is not a technical assistance hotline, we may have to refer you to our voucher recovery team for further assistance. Sometimes email vouchers can be lost due to incorrect detail input or restrictions in your email inbox, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.